Monday, March 28, 2005

Spring Quarter Arises!

Man...winter quarter seemed to drag on forever, but it has now past, and the new spring quarter is upon me at OSU. I only have one course, microwave circuits, scheduled this time around, but since it has a lab component and the fact that I haven't looked at any circuit analysis in a while, I feel like I'll be spending a good amount of time in this class. But on the other hand, I've heard that microwave circuits is a good topic to learn, so hopefully I learn many nuggets of knowledge once the class is done :)

In other tech news, I finally got a shiny new office PC to replace the aging Pentium 3 800 Mhz PC. Now sitting on my desk is a Dell 3 GHz Pentium 4 with 2 GBs of ram and a new LCD monitor :) One cool thing is that 2 CPU charts come up when I bring up the task manager, which is courtesy of Intel's Hyperthreading Technology. The only thing that kinda sucks about this PC is the fact that it has the same integrated graphics as my laptop, so there won't be any Doom 3 destruction playing on it anytime soon. Maybe I'll find a way to sneak my Radeon 9800 Pro into it one day :)

No comments: