Sunday, December 19, 2004

Kungfucius' Actual Cove!!

Thanks to finding a 10% coupon at Best Buy, I went out and snagged myself a Canon A95 as my late birthday present to myself ^^ The A series of Canon cameras had good reviews from the research that I've done, so I figured I couldn't go wrong picking one up. My brother though the A series were kind of big, but size isn't too much of a issue for me at the moment. With 5 megapixel capability and a plethora of features so that you can manually adjust how you want to take the picture if you didn't want the camera to auto-adjsut everything, this camera will surely last me a while ^^



Now that I actually have a camera, for those who haven't been to my place, you can now see what it actually looks like :P



Entrance to Kungfucius' Cove!

A look back at the door as you walk in.

What greets you when you walk in.

The rest of my room...

The bathroom

The kitchen

The bed

The messy open closet

The messy desk

Tech toys ^^

No comments: