Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Kungfucius' Christmas List

It's that time of year again where we all have wants, and hopefully by Christmas day, those wants will appear under the Christmas tree. As a kid, you always look to that time of year, but it seems like as you get older, that list of wants gets smaller, and you realize that most of what you want you probably already have, or you realize that everything in the world costs money, and for most of us, we don't have an unlimited budget to spend, and I feel I already spent a lot of $$ this year overhauling my computers since I built a new Athlon 64 desktop over the summer and recently got a new Dell 700m laptop >.< But, if I did have an unlimited budget (or I had a uber generous friend who had an unlimited budget to spend), this is what I would want.



1) Mini Cooper: Have you ever seen those Christmas Lexus commercials where they have a Lexus with a huge bowtie waiting in the driveway? Well, I wouldn't mind seeing a Mini Cooper waiting for me with a bowtie on my driveway :P (Estimated Cost: $~20,000)



2) Motorola V3 Razr: The powerbook of cell phones! Simply one of the coolest phones I've seen in a while. (Estimated Cost: $500-700).



3) A Vacation: Being a student for life at the moment, it's hard to find some free time to take a vacation outside of home for an extended period of time. (Estimated Cost: Depends, but probably expensive)



See, even with an unlimited budget, it's tough to think about things I would want. Then again, this might be a good thing since it means I probably have everything I ever want. Anyways, anyone wants to contribute to the Kungfucius Christmas Want Fund, feel free to Paypal any donations to my Paypal account :)

No comments: