Sunday, March 12, 2006

That Day DVD Version 1.1 complete!

After burning the midnight oil over the weekend, David and I managed to compile and finalize the That Day DVD. It was quite a learning experience to use Adobe Premiere to edit the clips from David's camcorder and use Adobe Encore to put together the DVD menus and such, but after getting past the initial learning curve, it was hell of a lot of fun putting everything together :) David and I were so giddy like kids when we saw the credits we put goether roll across at the end of the show and the names of each actor and actress show up on the cast interviews :D Of course, there's an interview of me on the DVD since I was the assistant director, but I think I look like a complete dork on it and probably should have spoken a lot louder, but hey, I'm sure a lot of people'll get a laugh out of it :P I've also learned that my voice sounds a lot different than I think it sounds...

For those who'd like a DVD, we're selling them for $5, and the proceeds are going to the Scarlet Mask Society, so if you want to get a DVD, drop me an email and I'll see if I can get one to you!

No comments: