Monday, August 18, 2008

Motorcycle Madness

So this past weekend, I was out to New Jersey for a BBQ/game weekend hosted by BlueOrca, and part of the trip involved driving up I-95 north.  But when I drove to the ramp from Aberdeen to get onto I-95, I noticed that cars were stopped near the intersection of the ramp and I-95, and as I drove up closer to the cars, a whole bunch of police motorcycles started driving by.

Police Bikers

And then the police were followed by a looooong line of Harley riders.

016

For about 5 minutes or so, the Harley riders just kept on coming, so I got out of my car to get some better pictures and to wave at some of the passing riders.

019

021 

I posted a quick video of the cyclists here.  I learned a bit later that these riders were riding as a tribute to those who lost their lives in the September 11th attacks.

No comments: