Monday, January 10, 2005

Bye Bye Blues!

Hi all!



I hope I didn't scare anyone with my last rant :P Anyways, I guess the dreary weather had been getting to me since it was raining all week, but luckily the sun decides to show up all of Sunday, which lifted up my spirits considerably ^^



I went out to see what I could get at Bestu Buy with the gift card that my brother gave me for Christmas (for those of you who don't know where the extra U in "Bestu" comes from, it's a "tribute" to a character named Ryu from the anime Shaman King). At first, I was thinking about a new input device for my computer, either a new wireless keyboard or mouse. But when I got there, there wasn't any keyboard that felt as nice as the Microsoft Natural Keyboard that has lasted me for about 5 or so years now. However, I almost decided on picking up a wireless mouse for my laptop thinking it would come in handy. But just before I walked to the checkout counter, I walk past the cell phone section and see a couple of Bluetooth headsets for cell phones. Now, when I got my Razr, apparently it was so new that there aren't any accessories for it (not even a carrying case >.<), so I began thinking hmm, a wireless headset would be cool. As you all know, I like to find a good deal, but the Bluetooth headsets, the HS810 and HS820 by Motorola, were $99 and $79 respectively, which I found kind of expensive, so I decided to lay off the purchase for now. I figured since I really don't travel around that much to require a hands-free headset, I'll wait till the prices come down to bargin bin ranges to pick them up :P

No comments: