Tuesday, January 4, 2005

Oranges to Oranges, Dust to Dust...

I finally got to move back to my former office today and AWAY from all the noise of the construction at last! Yesterday, I was peeved at the fact that dust just started accumulating all over my office desk and laptop keyboard since the workers were taking off the ceiling tiles along the hallway, and behind the tiles were probably 50 years worth of dust accumulating all along the ceiling, and now the dust had more places to go >.< Luckily, the part of the building where my old office was had just finished its renovation, so before I headed back home, I moved all my stuff back to my old office and reclaimed my old desk. Unfortunately, at least for this past morning, some workers were emptying the portable bathrooms, which just happen to be located just outside my office, so there was a pretty bad lingering stink when I got into the office this morning and through part of the afternoon >.< Oh well, hopefully things'll be less hectic and noisy from now on.



Man, it's halftime right now and USC has completely taken over the Orange Bowl game against Oklahoma up 38-10. Oklahoma struck first with a TD, but USC has now managed to score 35 points with Matt Leinart doing his best Payton Manning impression as he throws for 4 touchdowns IN A HALF! But Oklahoma has been shooting themselves in the foot with 4 turnovers, giving USC great field position that translated to 24 points. Bob Stoops better be giving his Oklahoma players a great motivational speech during halftime; otherwise, it looks like it'll be another long off-season for the Sooners without a National Championship. One funny note: Ashley Simpson sang to end the half-time show, and most of the stadium seemed to be booing her after she finished her song :P



Update: USC roxored Oklahoma 55-19.

No comments: