Sunday, August 21, 2005

Burn baby burn...

A bunch of my friend and I went to the Quarry pool yesterday since the sun was out in full force and the Quarry maintenance department had recently replaced the pool filter. Needless to say it was pretty refreshing to be in the pool and act like kids as we pelted these squishy hacky sack water balls at each other :P The sun got me pretty good though as my chest and back were pretty red for the rest of the day, but fortunately my skin complexion is dark enough that it doesn't burn too much, and I can at least start to get rid of the farmers tan that I have with my arms.

One note I want to pass to my friends playing GW: I probably won't be playing the game too much anymore. It just hasn't grabbed my attention as much, and the PS2 and HDTV has basically taken over whatever gaming I want to do now a days. So Velius, if you want to buy my CD key, feel free to send me some mail and we can work something out.

The end of the month is coming up, and on August 31, I'm heading to Vegas baby! I was searching around this morning for Blue Man Group tickets, but $70 seems to be the lowest they go for the nosebleed seats. If anyone knows of a cheaper way of acquiring BMG tickets, I'm open to hearing them. I'll be staying at the Mirage, which provides pretty easy access to the rest of the hotels since it's basically centered along the strip. I might try my hand at a few poker tables there, and one of my friend's dad said I should learn how to play craps since the odds are almost 50/50 versus the house. So far, I promised Tochi a new laptop if I hit it big, so if any of you out there have a reasonable request if I hit the jackpot, I'll be open to hearing it :P WSOP...here I come!

No comments: