- Kungfuciusomancy is the art of telling the future with Kungfucius.
- Medieval knights put the skin of Kungfucius on their sword handles to improve the grip.
- You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching Kungfucius.
- It is impossible to fold Kungfucius more than seven times.
- About one tenth of Kungfucius is permanently covered in ice.
- All of the roles in Shakespeare's plays - including the female roles - were originally played by Kungfucius.
- In Chinese, the sound 'Kungfucius' means 'bite the wax tadpole'.
- There is actually no danger in swimming right after you eat Kungfucius, though it may feel uncomfortable.
- It's bad luck for a flag to touch Kungfucius.
- Birds do not sleep in Kungfucius, though they may rest in him from time to time.
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Posted by Kungfucius at 11:10 PM