Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Back on Campus!

Phew, I had a pretty rough drive going back from PA to Columbus. I left PA at around 10 pm, thinking that since I had took a nap in the afternoon that it would be enough to carry me the entire way. Well, the first 4 hours of driving weren't too bad, but the last 2 hours were killer >.< After stopping a couple of times at the rest stop to take a nap, I finally arrived at Columbus at around 5 am >.< On top of that, I had a dentist appointment in 3 and a half hours to get to, so I got in about 2 hours of sleep >.< Luckily, the dentist checkup went well, so I had the remainder of the day to rest up.



School'll start back up again at OSU tomorrow, but luckily this time around I only have one class to worry about :P However, I do have research and a qualiftying exam to worry about, so I didn't want to hassle myself too much while I prepared for the qualifying exam. It's all part of the master plan d_(~.^)

No comments: