Thursday, September 23, 2004

First day of classes...

With classes now officially started, the streets of OSU are as crowded as ever as students both new and old start up their educational lives once again. The buses seemed to have a bunch of new drivers this year as I saw four buses stopped at one parking lot bus stop today when I was walking to the bus stop o_O The professor teaching my one class this quarter also taught EE 813, which is a similar class I took last year at this time. In fact, the stuff that he went through today was so similar that I went back to my old EE 813 notes, and lo and behold, it's almost an exact replica! Hopefully, since we're only going through an introduction right now, the material later on will be more interesting.



For some reason, i felt kind of sick to my stomach and weak during the afternoon, so I took off from my office after class and went home to take a nap to refresh myself a bit. But even now, the stomach pains still linger a little bit >.< Maybe I shouldn't have chomped down on that Chipotle burrito so fast...



Today's link of the day takes a look at some bad Cosplaying (and I can see Kabitzin already rolling his eyes :P). However, I really got a good laugh out on the expression from the black Gai-sensei :D

No comments: