Monday, April 30, 2007

Hocking Hills

Over the weekend, a couple of friends and I took a trip south to Hocking Hills since the weather was suppose to be pretty good on Saturday. This also gave me the opportunity to test out the Sony DSC-T10 camera that's now in my possession. I wasn't too sure what to expect since I didn't do that much resesarch before going, but there were a ton of interesting rock formations that made me wonder "how the heck did this happen here?"

The Sony camera was much faster than my old Canon A-95 at snapping pictures, but as you'll see, the white seemed a bit oversatruated in some of the pictures on the auto setting. But overall, I was pretty happy with how the pictures came out, and the image stability feature let me keep a lot more pictures where I utilized the zoom.

Click here for the pictures!

No comments: