Friday, April 30, 2010

Project 365: Day 10

racquet

Sort of an interesting day on the court today.  After work, I felt the urge to hit some tennis balls, so I went out to the courts at my apartment complex and started to hit a couple of serves around.  A random guy comes up to the fence surrounding the court and asks whether I’d like to hit around with him sometime next week.  I said sure, and he handed me his card and told him to call sometime next week after he gets his racquets strung.  I go back to hitting serves for a few more minutes, and a group of people started approaching the court, and I figured well, they probably have some set playing time, so I’ll probably have to head off, but they were kind and let me stay around and hit with them for a while.  The good part is that they all lived at my apartment complex and usually just sent emails out whenever they wanted to play.  So they now have my email address, and hopefully I’ll be able to play a bit more often :)

1 comment:

Kiratomato said...

That's awesome! I guess there are a lot of people in your complex looking for some hitting partners.