Saturday, April 24, 2010

Project 365: Day 4

Nats Game

TC took me out with her friends today to a National’s game against the Dodgers.  This was the first time I’ve attended a professional sporting event of any kind, and I was quite surprised that even the nosebleed seats gave us a good view of the field and sense of the action.  Now I’m not the biggest fan of baseball, but the game turned out to be pretty exciting to watch.  During the game, Adam Dunn was up to bat, and I mentioned something to TC about how Dunn was made fun of by a Columbus sports radio station I listen to at work via podcast.  Dunn must have heard me talking smack, and just when I was about to finish my comment, he belts a home run to right field.  He must have still been angry at my comments later in the game as he hit another home run his next up at bat to lead the Nats to a 5-1 win behind some solid pitching. 

No comments: