Monday, April 26, 2010

Project 365: Day 7

toothbrush

Today I had my semi-annual checkup at the dentist for cleaning, and everything looked good.  My dentist seems to have the most enthusiastic and cheerful dental assistances working for him, which is probably good since most people seem to be fearful of  dentist visits.  The assistant recommended that I get an electric toothbrush since she said it would help clean my gumline better.  I have this OralB one, but I had stopped using it because I thought it was a bit too harsh on my teeth, but I think I was pushing too hard with it when I was using it for the first few months, so I’m going to give it a try again.  I’ve had practically every type of procedure done with my mouth and teeth, and I intend to keep my teeth for as long as I can.

No comments: