Wednesday, July 20, 2005

It's always hard to let go....

I don't know if this is the best place to talk about it, but I'm going to anyways. Back in high school, I would talk with many of my friends through their breakups with their girlfriends, but I couldn't understand at the time why it would be so hard to let go. Flash to today, and I can fully understand what they went through when I was dating Addie. Right now my mind and my heart are still sort of battling it out to see who is right, with my mind reminding me of all the negative things that have happened, but with my heart telling me to recall all those good moments I had with Addie, it's been dragging me down emotionally the past 2 weeks or so. She didn't want to date me anymore since I wasn't "romantic" enough, but being 360+ miles apart didn't help the situation much either despite my best efforts. She's apparently dating some guy she found on online dating who is "awesome", so I really shouldn't have anything to put hope on, but I'm still emotionally conflicted.

Sigh...sometimes I wish I wasn't such a nice guy, always getting screwed over without any apprecation. Sorry for the rant...

No comments: