Wednesday, September 28, 2005

New Toy

My Muvo came in today, so here're some pics to share of it :)

Front of the Muvo
Side buttons on the Muvo
Splitting the Muvo apart
Comparing the Muvo's size versus the Razr

This is the first MP3 player I've bought for myself, and I'm hoping it makes those long 6 hour drives back home a lot more bearable. The blue "sleeve" part of the Muvo contains the casing for an AAA battery, and I'll probably pick up some recharable AAA batteries down the road. Some other nice features that came along with the Muvo were a belt clip and a arm band. I was debating between this and the Nano, but the Nano cost quite a bit more than I wanted to pay for (but then again, I only paid $65 plus change for the Muvo thanks to a gift certificate :P), and now people have started to complain about how the Nano's LCD screen cracks easily. I guess Apple has to iron out those version 1.0 bugs out. But anyways, two thumbs ups from Kungfucius for the Muvo d_(^_^)_b

No comments: