Wednesday, June 8, 2005

Burger Inflation

After buying my brother's birthday present today, I headed to Wendy's to get some dinner. Normally, I order off their 99 cent value menu since I like their 99 cent burgers (and I don't like fries that much anymore), but today when I went to get my usual Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger and Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe, I saw that Wendy's has now raised the price of the Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger to $1.29! But since I had $4 in Wendy's gift certificates to spend, I figured I might as well take the blow and eat happily rather then sulk about it.

For my brother's birthday, I got him a nice and hefty poker set shown here!

Phear the Alumium Case!
Those are 11.5 g Chips in there.

On a different note, this pizza man should be given a big tip for the trouble he has gone through to deliver pizzas.

No comments: