Monday, June 20, 2005

Early morning call...

For whatever reason, I managed to wake up first at 5:31 am this morning, and then I finally got out of bed at 5:48 am after laying back and trying to get back to sleep without success. I think I know the reason why, but I'm not gonna bore you guys with the details.

Back in day, Addie came up with her own jogging plan called the "Nifty Fifty" where the plan I think was to be able to jog/run/rollerblade up to 50 miles in a month. I've decided to borrow that name and see if I can do my "Nifty Fifty" every week on my mountain bike. Sitting down at the office all day doesn't do much for the body, so it's time to get fit one mile at a time! There's a nice bike trail right next to campus that's pretty well shaded and lenghty, so I'm going to take advantage of it as much as I can. According to the BMI calculator, at 5 foot 11 inches and 187 pounds, I'm considered overweight >.< Target Weight: 175 pounds. Hopefully the occasional visit to the driving range will help too :P

No comments: