Sunday, June 5, 2005

Duck Tales

My friend David (not you David, my Iceland friend David :P) and I did some bike riding on Saturday along some of the bike routes nearby on campus. We planned to ride out on the path and stop at a nearby shopping plaza to get lunch and see the cool stuff at Microcenter. Well, we got to the plaza and were biking past a K-mart when we heard some car beeping ahead. I looked ahead and saw two cars looking like they were both trying to make the same turn, but neither could agree on when to turn. So I didn't think too much of it, but for some reason I kept watching the cars, and lo and behold, it wasn't road rage causing the cars to beep, but a duck was waddling on the middle of the road! David and I continued to watch the duck as we biked closer and closer to it, and the duck peered at the entrance to K-Mart, and started walking towards it looking like it wanted to go shopping! A k-mart employee then came out and blocked the entrance. The duck stared down the employee, but then turned around. K-mart must have had some big discount on duck food or something.

Behind this van...
The duck appears!!!
The duck walks away a disgrunted shopper

No comments: